Our vision for Broadwater Primary School is to be a school where:
- All pupils aspire to achieve and excel in all areas of their learning
- Pupils are well rounded individuals, confident, courteous, self-reliant and successful
- Our inclusive community makes all feel welcome, valued and supported, whatever their background or circumstances
- We are outstanding, providing a purposeful, exciting, fun, well-resourced environment where every member of the community can say "I'm proud of this school".
This vision is underpinned by the following six core values:
At Broadwater we uphold and teach pupils about British Values which are defined as:
- Rule of law
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect
- Tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs
These values are taught explicitly through PSHCE and RE as well as through opportunities that occur across the broad and balanced curriculum that we offer. We ensure that we look for all opportunities to explore these values during our curriculum planning and delivery.
We also actively promote these values through assemblies and whole school systems and structures.